Retailers’ voice in the media – An RCC campaign in favor of sustainable and realistic solutions to plastic bag managementPrint
Update for members:
RCC is a passionate defender of the reputation and interests of retailers! That’s why we put together a media campaign in favor of sustainable and realistic solutions to plastic bag management. We thought we would share with you the media exposure that came out of this campaign:
- Retailers urge Brossard to back down on plastic bag ban (Global News)
- L'interdiction des sacs à Brossard contestée (La Presse)
- Sacs de plastique: Le Conseil canadien du commerce de détail demande à Brossard de reculer (Boom Média)
- Bulletin régional (Ici Radio-Canada Première)
- Le CCCD veut faire renverser la décision d'abolir les sacs de plastique à Brossard (103,3 FM)
RCC will continue its efforts by attending the Brossard City Council on February 16 2016, in order to prevent the adoption of a ban on plastic bags and to encourage the City of Brossard to work with our industry to find realistic, viable and sustainable solutions to plastic bag management. RCC’s members are invited to participate in large numbers. For more information, click here.
RCC will keep you informed on our efforts in favor of sustainable and realistic solutions to plastic bag management from coast to coast!
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact Luc Tremblay, Director of government relations, at 514-982-0267, extension 339, or by email at [email protected].