Join your peers at Canada's only Retail Human Resources Conference. HR 2014 is designed by retailers, for retailers, to offer you practical takeaways, a toolkit of fresh ideas to tackle today's challenges and excellent networking opportunities. Don't miss out on this day of new connections and industry insights, register now!
- View information about HR2014.
- View the 2014 conference program.
- Contact us about becoming a speaker or sponsorship for HR2015.
Who should attend?
If you're engaged in HR operations, you won't want to miss this education-based conference and networking event.
The Retail Human Resources Conference 2014 will be relevant to:
- Senior HR Professionals
- Senior operations professionals
- Employee relations professionals
- HR team leaders
Last year's Retail Human Resources Conference brought together professionals from over 100 different companies across the retail industry.
Look who attended last year:
Aimia, Apple Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond, Bell, Canadian Tire, Charm Diamond Centres, Chuciano Networks Limited, Cira Medical, Costco Wholesale, Crate and Barrel, Danier Leather Inc.. DAVIDsTEA, Estee Lauder Cosmetics Ltd. - MAC Brand, fishRecruit, Gap Inc., Groupe Dynamite, H&M, Hbc, Holt Renfrew, Home Depot Canada, IKEA, Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions, LoyaltyOne Co., Mark's, Nature's Emporium, Olsen, Petland Canada, PetSmart, Purdys Chocolatier. Pusateri’s Fine Foods, Red Apples Stores Inc., Shoppers Drug Mart, Sleep Country LP, Smucker Foods of Canada Corp., Spyderworks, TANDY LEATHER FACTORY, Target Canada, The Beer Store, Thrift Magic LP, Tiffany & Company, Town Shoes Ltd, Urban Barn
What will I take away?
Attendees of HR 2014 will take away:
1. Industry insights from leading professionals in the field of Human Resources
2. Professional growth development from our half-day workshop session
3. Trends and best practices on hot HR topics such as unionization, recruitment and retention
4. Information and solutions from our retail HR specific exhibitors