The results are in! RCC, in partnership with Morneau Shepell is pleased to announce the results of this year’s Reward Compensation Survey of the Canadian Retail Sector.
We have taken a high level view of the overarching components to compensation: hourly and salaried wages, common practices with respect to benefits, holidays, profit sharing and other compensation instruments. The survey also takes the pulse on emerging talent management issues such as mental health and well-being, as well as turnover data by region. This year, we have broadened the scope of the survey by benchmarking new positions.
The 2016 Reward Compensation Survey results will explore these topics and more:
- The forecasted salary increase as a percentage of total payroll for 2016
- How retailers are dealing with increases to the minimum wage
- Benefits that retailers are providing to full time hourly employees
- Regions where retailers reported paying significantly higher than their national average wage
- The average wage for a sales associate, e-Commerce manager, plus 24 other categories.