The Government of Quebec obliges the wearing of face covers in all public places closed or partially covered throughout Quebec.
What our retailers need to know:
- Applies to people 12 and over. For ages 2 to 12, it is strongly recommended to wear one, but not mandatory.
- Does not apply to people with a specific medical condition, such as breathing difficulties or who cannot put on or take off a face covering themselves.
- Does not apply to people who wish to be treated, to benefit from a service or to practice a physical activity there or another activity which requires to remove it, to which the person can remove his face cover for the duration of this care, service or activity.
- Does not apply when the person temporarily removes their face cover for identification purposes.
- Does not apply to people who consume food or drink in a restaurant, in a food court of a shopping center or a food business, in a bar or in any other room used for purposes catering or drinking.
Note that the visor CANNOT replace the face cover.
There are no application guides available at this time. We will keep you informed.
Un outil pour les détaillants
Afin de vous soutenir, le CCCD a créé l’affiche ci-dessous que nous vous invitons à télécharger et à afficher dans vos commerces / salles d’employés.