Canada Post invites you to fill your e-commerce strategy toolbox with an afternoon of learning and sharing designed specifically for small and medium-sized e-commerce merchants.
Sessions offered at this free workshop will include:
- First-hand tips and tricks from successful retailers to help you prepare for and overcome operational challenges as you grow.
- How to transition from a brick and mortar business to an online operation.
- Tips on designing an effective shipping pricing strategy.
- How to successfully sell on marketplaces.
- Best practices for order management and fulfillment for minimum pain and maximum gain.
- How to ace the upcoming holiday selling season.
Expert speakers from Canada Post and solution providers, like ShipStation and Shopify, will provide the guidance you need to prepare and scale for growth. Join your peers for inspiring networking opportunities, and to share your hard-earned expertise.When: Wednesday September 20th, 2017
1:00pm - 5:30pm
Where: Sheraton Centre, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto
Don't miss out! This is the only event of its kind in Canada this year. Space is limited.