About the Webinar
As traditional supply chains move toward becoming better connected, smarter and more efficient, the question arises: What does the supply chain of the future look like?
Real-time data. Increased insights. More accurate forecasts. Better quality. Greater customer satisfaction, less waste and ultimately bigger profits. Every part of the process is transparent, flexible and responsive.
In this webcast, the first in a series of three, you’ll learn how digital supply chain transformation can help companies realize savings in every area, including resources, time and money. Our experts, including Lora Cecere, Founder of Supply Chain Insights; and Rick Davis, Vice President and Global Lead, Office of Data Acquisition and Governance at Kellogg Co., will discuss the challenges and opportunities emerging technologies present to companies looking to craft a digital supply chain. They’ll also explain why technology alone can’t get the job done – and what roles skills and company culture play in the process.
What We’ll Cover:
- What industries or sectors will feel the most impact from digital transformation?
- Where are the biggest opportunities for disruptions?
- What barriers exist for digital supply chain transformation?
- What are the easiest ways for organizations to drive value today?
- What investments will organizations need to make to transform their supply chains?