So you’ve made the financial plunge and installed traffic counters in your stores. The data is streaming in and your executive is eager to see results. A lot of retailers get to this stage, but it’s at this point that the wheels start to wobble. The traffic data can become unreliable, the store operations team doesn’t know what to do with the data or how to apply it, which leaves you wondering, Where are the insights? And where are the additional sales? The fact is, they’re there – you just need to know how to find them.
Installing traffic counters and collecting traffic data is the easier part; turning this data into better business results is challenging for even the best retailers. During this 60-minute webinar, analytics expert and author Mark Ryski will discuss how traffic and conversion programs can ‘go off the rails’ and what you can do to get them back on track. Mark starts with traffic data issues and how to restore credibility and then touches on the critical things you need to do to get the most out of your traffic counter investment.
If you’re already tracking traffic and conversion in your stores, this webinar is a must-see. If you haven’t implemented traffic counters but are considering it, the insights from this webinar will save you time, money and pain.
1. Traffic count data – how to spot and deal with quality issues
2. How to establish trust or regain confidence in your data
3. The main reasons traffic and conversion programs go off the rails and how you can prevent it
4. 3 important ways to maximize the value of your traffic and conversion program
5. What’s it worth? How to calculate the potential upside of a fully leveraged and effective traffic and conversion program