Retail Council of Canada (RCC) Launches 5 Part Webinar Series to Help Retailers Meet the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Employment Standard Requirements by January 1, 2016.
A Must Attend for:
- Senior Operation Leaders
- HR and Accessibility Professionals
- Hiring Managers
- Franchise and Store Owners
- Store Managers
Under the Accessibility for Ontarian with Disabilities Act all Retailers must comply with the Employment Standard requirements.
Deadline for Larger Retailers (50 Employees or More in Ontario) – January 1, 2016
Deadline for Small Retailers (1 – 49 Employees in Ontario) – January 1, 2017
About RCC’s Webinar Series:
- Free for retailers that register for the webinars! Save the cost of additional training!
- Assists your organization in meeting legislative requirements
- Provides leading practices and resources to improve your recruitment practices and Return on Employee Investment
- Connects you with valuable association that can support your business to accommodate employee with disabilities
- Will help you avoid compliance orders or penalties.
By the end of the 4th webinar - The Return to Work Process, webinar participants will be able to:
• Identify the need to create a return to work process
• Recognize leading practices to build into the return to work process
The full series of webinars include:
REGISTER NOW - Webinar 5 - Employee Retention - November 17, 2015 - 1:00 - 2:00 PM