Retail Council of Canada is proud to be a sponsor and supporter of Canada United, a joint effort with other organizations across Canada to support local merchants & businesses.
About Canada United
For the last several months, Canadians across the country have gone above and beyond to support one another in these uncertain times. By helping local businesses, we can come through this trying time stronger than ever and help Canada turn the corner into economic recovery.
The small and local businesses that make up Canada’s main streets, including retailers, have faced an incredibly difficult environment during the pandemic, with one-third of businesses fully closed at one point and increased costs/reduced cash flow for those that remain. As businesses reopen, RCC is proud to announce Canada United, a national movement to rally Canadians to shop local and support businesses in their communities.
How to get involved
For retailers and local merchants
- Get decal stickers for your storefront by contacting email@example.com or by visiting your local RBC.
- Download digital stickers and post them on your website and social media accounts.
- Find out if your business is eligible for the Canada Small Business Relief Fund. Applications will be accepted starting on August 31, 2020.
For all Canadians
- Give local businesses your business today. We want the country to shop local to help small businesses recover and kickstart our economy.
- Like and share posts from @GoCanadaUnited to donate 5 cents to the Canada United Small Business Relief Fund.
Learn more about how to get involved by visiting GoCanadaUnited.ca.