The Voice of RetailTM is a twice-weekly podcast hosted by retail pioneer, senior retail advisor and keynote speaker Michael LeBlanc and produced in conjunction with Retail Council of Canada.
Is your omnichannel strategy helping or hindering your success?
Death by B.S.
Surprising insights into the pandemic consumer
The K-Shaped recovery: latest research on consumer and business credit
The great acceleration: The race to retail resilience
Delivering transformation in retail with Oliver Banks
The Voice of Retail’s most popular episodes
- Clint Mahlman, London Drugs and the DNA of being different
- The tradecraft, insights, and perspectives of retail reporting with Globe & Mail retail reporter Susan Krashinsky Robertson
- Retail isn’t dead, boring retail is, with author Steve Dennis
- The future does not fit in the containers of the past, with author Rishad Tobaccowala
- The evolution of retail cannabis in Canada with Nadia Vattovaz, COO Operations at Fire & Flower
To explore sponsorship and advertising opportunities on The Voice of Retail podcast please contact our sponsorship and advertising department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more streamable content?
RCC On-Air is a new, on-demand resource to educate you and your teams and keep you up to date on the latest tech, consumer trends, and legislative issues affecting retail.