The Voice of RetailTM is a twice-weekly podcast hosted by retail pioneer, senior retail advisor and keynote speaker Michael LeBlanc and produced in conjunction with Retail Council of Canada.
Cycles of philanthropic retail: The story of Obakki with Founder Treana Peake
Fika Herbal Goods veteran retail COO Christopher Kane preps for geometric growth
Paws on the Ground: A Conversation with PetValu’s CMO + CDO Tanbir Grover
Lessons in consumer trust, relationship-building and results
The Disruptive DNA of Neo Financial
Amazon Unbound with author Brad Stone from Season 3 of the Remarkable Retail podcast
Inclusive Growth: Daria Burke, CMO JustFab from Conversations with CommerceNext
The Voice of Retail’s most popular episodes
- Clint Mahlman, London Drugs and the DNA of being different
- The tradecraft, insights, and perspectives of retail reporting with Globe & Mail retail reporter Susan Krashinsky Robertson
- Retail isn’t dead, boring retail is, with author Steve Dennis
- The future does not fit in the containers of the past, with author Rishad Tobaccowala
- The evolution of retail cannabis in Canada with Nadia Vattovaz, COO Operations at Fire & Flower
To explore sponsorship and advertising opportunities on The Voice of Retail podcast please contact our sponsorship and advertising department at email@example.com.
Looking for more streamable content?
RCC On-Air is a new, on-demand resource to educate you and your teams and keep you up to date on the latest tech, consumer trends, and legislative issues affecting retail.