The Voice of RetailTM is a twice-weekly podcast hosted by retail pioneer, senior retail advisor and keynote speaker Michael LeBlanc and produced in conjunction with Retail Council of Canada.
The resale retail market is on the rise
Digitally enabled, data-driven marketing for post-pandemic retail
Shining in the sleep industry: An interview with Polysleep’s CEO
A masterclass in government relations and retail
What to expect in a re-opened retail real estate market
The future of eCommerce warehouse robotics is in 3D
What we get wrong about China & the Chinese consumer
The Voice of Retail’s most popular episodes
- Clint Mahlman, London Drugs and the DNA of being different
- The tradecraft, insights, and perspectives of retail reporting with Globe & Mail retail reporter Susan Krashinsky Robertson
- Retail isn’t dead, boring retail is, with author Steve Dennis
- The future does not fit in the containers of the past, with author Rishad Tobaccowala
- The evolution of retail cannabis in Canada with Nadia Vattovaz, COO Operations at Fire & Flower
To explore sponsorship and advertising opportunities on The Voice of Retail podcast please contact our sponsorship and advertising department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more streamable content?
RCC On-Air is a new, on-demand resource to educate you and your teams and keep you up to date on the latest tech, consumer trends, and legislative issues affecting retail.