The Voice of RetailTM is a weekly podcast hosted by retail pioneer, senior retail advisor and keynote speaker Michael LeBlanc and produced in conjunction with Retail Council of Canada.
Eric Morris, Managing Director of Google Canada Retail on Changing Consumer Habits and Finishing Strong
MEC CEO Eric Claus on putting the heritage back into a modern retail brand
Jenna Watson, SVP of Digital Media for DAC, on the past, present and startling future of search
Montreal-born John Hazen, Boot Barn Chief Digital Officer, Finds The Right Fit With Stores & E-Commerce
Special Feature: Competition Bureau Canada and Deceptive Marketing Practices
The Voice of Retail’s best selling author interviews:
- Corey Mintz on his new book “The Next Supper” and the intersection of restaurants & grocery
- The Power of Regret: An exclusive feature interview with best-selling author Dan Pink
- The Next Age of Uncertainty: An interview with former Governor of the Bank of Canada, Stephen Poloz
- The Elements of Choice, a feature interview with Columbia Business School professor and author Eric J. Johnson
- Exponential: Transform your Brand by Empowering Instead of Interrupting: An interview with author Jeff Rosenblum
- Author & Journalist Dana Thomas on Fashion Retail + Why What We Wear Matters
- Winning on purpose, Net Promoter Score 3.0 with Fred Reichheld
- From impressed to obsessed with customer experience advisor and author Jon Picoult
To explore sponsorship and advertising opportunities on The Voice of Retail podcast please contact our sponsorship and advertising department at email@example.com.
Looking for more streamable content?
RCC On-Air is a new, on-demand resource to educate you and your teams and keep you up to date on the latest tech, consumer trends, and legislative issues affecting retail.