The Voice of RetailTM is a twice-weekly podcast hosted by retail pioneer, senior retail advisor and keynote speaker Michael LeBlanc and produced in conjunction with Retail Council of Canada.
Unprecedented: Part 2 with Michael Medline, CEO, Sobeys
Taking employee engagement to the next level with Jenny Posthumus, Director, Fire & Flower Cannabis
The Voice of Retail’s best selling author interviews:
- Corey Mintz on his new book “The Next Supper” and the intersection of restaurants & grocery
- The Power of Regret: An exclusive feature interview with best-selling author Dan Pink
- The Next Age of Uncertainty: An interview with former Governor of the Bank of Canada, Stephen Poloz
- The Elements of Choice, a feature interview with Columbia Business School professor and author Eric J. Johnson
- Exponential: Transform your Brand by Empowering Instead of Interrupting: An interview with author Jeff Rosenblum
- Author & Journalist Dana Thomas on Fashion Retail + Why What We Wear Matters
- Winning on purpose, Net Promoter Score 3.0 with Fred Reichheld
- From impressed to obsessed with customer experience advisor and author Jon Picoult
To explore sponsorship and advertising opportunities on The Voice of Retail podcast please contact our sponsorship and advertising department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more streamable content?
RCC On-Air is a new, on-demand resource to educate you and your teams and keep you up to date on the latest tech, consumer trends, and legislative issues affecting retail.