Be part of the strongest voice, the strongest promoter and the strongest advocate for retailers in Canada
Benefit from Retail Council of Canada’s well recognized advocacy experience, unparalleled industry knowledge, and access to leading retail experts and decision-makers.
RCC retail members can work with and benefit from our highly experienced team from coast to coast who helps protect retailers’ interests, safeguard their reputation, speak and lobby exclusively for retailers on municipal, provincial and federal issues affecting the retail community and support members with free advice on retail-specific laws and regulations.
With the influence that comes from proudly representing more than 45,000 storefronts in all retail formats, including department, grocery, specialty, discount, independent retailers and online merchants, RCC saves members hassle, time and money.
Why become a Retail Council of Canada member?
- Be first to hear about upcoming legislation that could affect your retail business. Be first to know how we work to protect your business, your employees and your bottom line
- Get free expert advice and support on regulations affecting your retail business
- Help us shape government policies: participate in important industry discussions and advisory committees, collaborate on retail white papers
- Enjoy significant savings on world-class retail events, training and partner programs that will help your team stay ahead of trends, enhance your operations and your bottom line
- Access to an extensive library of Canadian retail statistics, research and member-exclusive reports and guidebooks
- Subscription to RCC’s award-winning Canadian Retailer magazine and RCC’s weekly e-newsletter.
RCC membership is company-wide and extends to all employees.
Read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-373-8245.