COVID-4Safe Retail-Specific JHSC Certification Training eLearning Bundle (Part 1 & 2)
May 10, 2021 - May 11, 2021
It’s important that employers have a plan for how they will protect their employees against COVID-19 workplace transmission. In Ontario, most retail businesses with 20 or more employees are required by law to have a joint health and safety committee (JHSC).
Certified JHSC members play a crucial role in developing a robust health and safety program, which during COVID-19, is the most effective way to mitigate workplace transmission. It is highly recommended to have more employees trained and certified as part of your JHSC.
What is the safest and most effective way to become a certified JHSC member?
4S Consulting Services Inc. (4S) is approved by the Chief Prevention Officer to offer the:
JHSC Certification Training eLearning Bundle:
- Part 1: Self-paced e-Learning Training (15 hours)
- Part 2: Live Instructor-led Virtual Training (2 days)
What’s the advantage with the JHSC eLearning Bundle?
- EFFECTIVE – JHSC e-Learning part 1 is a 15-hour course compared to 3 days of the classroom format. You can do it safely at your own pace, place, and comfort
- ECONOMICAL – It will surely save you money & travel cost. Don’t forget the extra flexibility & comfort
- EFFICIENT – It saves you ~1 day compared to the old 3-day JHSC (part 1). Don’t forget the travel time saved
- E-CERTIFICATE – Each JHSC e-Learning participant receives a QR coded E-Certificate accessible easily through any device
2) Date, location and time of the event
- Live Instructor-Led Virtual Training (Part 2): May 10, 11
- Virtual Training Schedule: 8:30AM – 4:00PM each day
3) URL link to either registration or event info
For more information contact 4SConsult at: www.4sconsult.com | email@example.com | (905) 532-1488