Microsoft Canada’s Future Now 2020 (Reimagine Tomorrow. Act Today.)
October 27, 2020 - October 28, 2020| 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Join business and technology leaders in a two-day conversation about Canada’s economic recovery and a brighter tomorrow. Explore real-world digital transformation and innovation in action with thought leaders and experts leading the discussion.
Why attend Microsoft Canada’s Future Now 2020?
- Explore the art of the possible from thought leaders and industry experts
- Engage with business leaders in over 50+ keynotes, breakouts, and roundtables through live Q&A and networking
- Gain insights and best practices from your peers
- Add your voice to the discussion about digital transformation, recovery, and growth
We have an impressive line-up of speakers powering the dialogue, joined by your peers who share their retail insights and lessons learned.
- Rethinking business and work – Explore the future of business in how we navigate the new world of remote and hybrid work, security and compliance, and industry transformation in retail and financial services
- Reimagining public service – Focus on the future of digital transformation in the public sector, including government, healthcare, and education.
- Modernizing your culture – Transform your organization’s culture by focusing on skilling, accessibility, and inclusivity.
- Redefining sustainability – Discover how you can focus on the areas where you can have the greatest impact in our society, through transformative technology like AI.
- Revitalizing small businesses – Small businesses run the Canadian economy. Learn how you can adapt, adjust, and act to digitally transform your business.
Reserve your digital seat today!