Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) – Q and A Session
Please note that this event has passed. Please view our upcoming events page or contact email@example.com for inquiries about future events.
December 2, 2020| 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CT | 10:00am - 11:00am PT
Retail Council of Canada in conjunction with the Government of Canada is hosting a webinar to inform the retail community on the details of the new Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS).
The CRA has launched CERS webpages, an online CERS calculator, and CERS infographics (Take a look at the new Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy, The Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy has got you covered, and We’re here to help) to assist organizations in preparing their applications.
Please visit the CERS webpages for updates.
To receive updates on what is new at the CRA, you can:
- Like the CRA on Facebook.
- Follow the CRA on Twitter – @CanRevAgency.
- Follow the CRA on LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to a CRA electronic mailing list.
- Add our RSS feeds to your feed reader.
- Watch our tax-related videos on YouTube.