Health + Safety Check-Up: Keeping Customers Safe in the Social Distancing Economy
August 11, 2020| 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET | 1:00pm - 2:00pm CT | 11:00am - 12:00am PT
The customer journey is changing, and with it customer expectations, as Health + Safety are now viewed as equally important to customer service. The stakes for getting this right are huge, and you might only have one chance to get it right.
Join us for a webinar session hosted by RCC, ‘Health + Safety Check-Up: Keeping Customers Safe in the Social Distancing Economy’, where Ipsos Customer Experience and Channel Performance experts will share research on the current landscape, and information on a tool you can use to get ahead of changing expectations.
This session will share insights into what Canadian shoppers want, and how you can ensure you are consistently delivering on this across locations and regions of the country.
- Understanding the increased importance of Health + Safety in your Customers’ minds
- Research on what Canadians expect, and how this is changing
- Cross-Industry and regional view of the landscape
- Understanding of the real financial impact missing the mark will have for your business
- Information on the Ipsos tool to help your business manage these changing expectations, and succeed
Gordon Bingham, President, Client Partners, Ipsos
Lesley Haibach, Senior Vice President & Service Line Leader, Customer Experience, Ipsos
Becky Harris, Vice President & Service Line Leader, Channel Performance, Ipsos
Who should attend
Senior-level, mid and large retailers with multiple locations across regions who are looking for a new solution/tool to continue to ensure their stores are delivering best of class health and safety solutions for customers. Also, operations and marketing teams responsible for managing a network of physical locations.