Unveiling of the Annual WOW Study
January 19, 2022| 12:00pm - 1:00pm ET | 11:00am - 12:00pm CT | 9:00am - 10:00am PT
On January 19, 2022, Leger, in collaboration with the Retail Council of Canada (RCC), will unveil the exclusive results of its highly anticipated annual WOW study.
For the 11th year, the WOW study will present the performance of 153 Ontario retailers in 20 different sectors. Based on 13,000 evaluations of 20 dimensions of the in-store customer experience, this webinar will reveal
- the list of Ontario retailers who offer their customers an experience that goes beyond WOW
- Ontario retailers’ strengths and weaknesses
- the main in-store irritants
- [NEW IN 2021] an analysis of the drivers of a sense of belonging, i.e., the in-store customer experience dimension that has the greatest impact on recommending the retailer across all sectors Join us to learn more about the key 2021 in-store customer experience trends. You will also discover the results of WOW Digital, which evaluates the online customer experience (from online shopping to delivery).
This webinar will be moderated by
- Michael LeBlanc, Senior Retail Advisor, RCC
and presented by
- Christian Bourque, Executive Vice-President, Leger
- Luc Dumont, Vice-President, CPG, Leger
This webinar is free to attend, but you must register to participate. Not available when the webinar is scheduled? Register, and you will receive a recording of the webinar after the broadcast.