Farming a more sustainable futureJune 7, 2021
Canadian egg farmers are creating a better tomorrow
As egg farmers, we’re committed to sustainability. From how we treat our animals, to how we work with our community, to how we care for the environment, sustainability colours every decision we make.
Egg Farmers of Canada’s 5 pillars of sustainability:
- Animal care and welfare | Protecting the health and welfare of our hens
- Product quality, safety and nutrition | Delivering safe, high-quality eggs to Canadians
- Environmental impact | Finding new ways to make egg production even more environmentally sound
- Enhancing the well-being of others | Advocating for farmers and engaging in partnerships that make our communities stronger
- Labour, health and safety | Empowering our people to make decisions that make a difference
Sustainability: It’s our job. It’s our way of life. And most of all, it’s our passion.
Visit us at eggfarmers.ca to download our Sustainability Report and learn more about our commitment to a more sustainable Canada.