Targeted restrictions introduced for Ottawa, Peel and Toronto public health unitsOctober 9, 2020
Effective Saturday, Oct 10th, at 12:01am, the Ontario Government introduced targeted restrictions for Ottawa, Peel and Toronto public health units. Those restrictions mean that:
- Social gatherings limits are capped at a maximum of 10 people indoors and 25 people outdoors.
- Indoor food and drink service in restaurants, bars and other food and drink establishments (e.g. Mall food courts) are closed.
- Indoor gyms and fitness centres are closed.
- Indoor cinemas, preforming arts, and spectator areas at racing venues are closed.
- No personal care services where face coverings must be removed for the service (e.g. makeup application, beard trimming) are allowed.
These changes last for a 28-day period, ending November 7, 2020.