The Health and Safety Excellence Program was developed by the WSIB to help make Ontario a healthier and safer place to work. As an approved Health and Safety Excellence program provider, we can help you build your action plan, save money, and most importantly, protect employees’ health and safety.
Benefits of participating:
- Reduce their workplace injuries and illnesses and be rewarded with rebates on WSIB premiums.
- Opportunities to network with other retailers and share best practices in Health and Safety.
- Access shared resources including health and safety policy/procedure templates.
- Receive support and guidance from an experienced expert in the health and safety program.
- Public recognition badges and awards to show employees, customers, and investors your commitment to health and safety.
- Create a safe and healthy workplace culture that protect employees.
The RCC Advantage
Get health and safety expertise specific to your retail business. Participating in the program through RCC offers:
Opportunities to network and share resources with other retailers.
Access to health and safety experts who know and understand your needs as a retailer.
In 2019, the RCC health and safety group received nearly $1.5 million in rebates and an outstanding score of 93% within the program.
Share this information with your team!
How it works
Register with RCC
Develop your plan
With support from a program expert, you’ll complete action plans, implement and collect the required evidence for the topics you’ve selected.
Once you’ve completed all the topics in your action plan, submit evidence for WSIB validation. There are many accepted forms of evidence provided they demonstrate implementation.
Earn rebates for every topic you complete and additional recognition for safety from WSIB.
- Participants must be a current RCC member. Not sure if you’re a member? Please contact our membership team at email@example.com or 1-888-373-8245.
- Must be a Schedule 1 or Schedule 2 employer
- Must have an active WSIB number
How to register
Find out how you can create a safer workplace and earn rebates as part of the RCC safety group. Please take a moment to fill out the form below and our team will contact you shortly.