Threat Action Plans: Retail CyberSecure Webinar
April 5, 2023| 1:00pm - 2:00pm ET | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CT | 10:00am - 11:00am PT
When it comes to Canadian retailers being targeted by hackers, it is not a question of if – it’s a question of when.
All retailers need is a threat response plan to protect themselves for when the eventual hacking attempt occurs.
In “Threat Action Plans,” the latest RCC Retail CyberSecure webinar, learn the processes, procedures, and documentation needed to detect, respond to, and even recover from cyber attacks.
Learn from our three cybersecurity retail experts on the following:
- Importance of a threat reaction plan;
- Roles and Responsibilities of all employees;
- Strong communication is critical.
- Tara Glaim, Director, Technology Security, Aritzia
- Sonny Sarai, Director, Information Security, Pattison Food Group
- David Royer, Director, Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Best Buy Canada
RCC’s Retail CyberSecure program creates essential resources to inform how retailers can fortify their systems and train their staff on the best practices in preventing cyber crime. The program, delivered by RCC through the generous support of Ontario government’s Ministry of the Solicitor General and alongside cybercrimes experts, retail IT experts, the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), offers a variety of tools, including free downloadable guidebooks, e-learning training modules, links to critical industry resources, and videos.
Register today for future sessions:
- Defensive Procedures – May 3, 2023
- Ransomware Training for Technical Teams – June 7, 2023
- Brute Force Attacks – July 5, 2023