The COVID-19 pandemic has presented unique challenges for retail employees. To assist retailers, RCC has assembled resources that you can use to help support employees.
Building mental health into operations during COVID-19
This special session presented by Liz Horvath, a leader in workplace mental health, provides practical advice that employers in the retail sector can use to support their own mental health and the mental health of their workers.
Additional resources focusing on mental health
Video interview with Dr. Keith Dobson, Professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Calgary.
Liz Horvath discusses how to work together to support the mental health of retail workers
Support retailer worker mental health during COVID-19
Links to The Working Mind page with links to free resources focused on workplace mental health.
A free online service for mental health and substance use support, resources, and counselling with a mental health professional.
Resources providing advice for retailers and their employees on how to manage return anxiety as the lockdown shifts.
Additional resources available from the MHCC COVID-19 Resource Hub
- Tip Sheet for Choosing Resources
- Talking to Someone in Crisis during COVID-19
- How can I help my team poster
- How am I doing poster
- How can I help someone in mental distress poster
- Choosing the mental health resource that’s right for you: not all are created equal
- The Working Mind COVID-19 Self-care & Resilience Guide
- Coping With Stress, Anxiety, And Substance Use During Covid-19
- Virtual Care for Mental Health and Substance Use During COVID-19
- Managing COVID-19 financial stress
- How to manage return anxiety as the lockdown lifts
- Caring for Others: Virtual crisis response training
For more information, please visit COVID-19 Health and Safety Resources.