Recall on hand sanitizerJune 9, 2020
Over the weekend, Health Canada recalled 6 types of hand sanitizer for not using pre-approved ethanol. The recalled products are:
- Eltraderm Hand Sanitizer – 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Hand Sanitizer, made by Contract Packaging Distributions Inc.
- Gel 700 Hand Sanitizer, made by Nature’s Own Cosmetic Company Inc.
- Sanilabs Hand Sanitizer 70% Ethanol
- Walker Emulsions Hand Sanitizer, made by Walker Emulsions Ltd.
- Hand Sanitizer Désinfectant pour les mains, made by Walker Emulsions Ltd.
RCC will continue monitoring the situation and will keep members informed if there are any major developments.