Given the epidemiological situation and the public pressure, the government has announced a reopening plan which takes effect in the coming weeks. These will be in effect for the entire province of Quebec.
As of February 12, 2022:
- No limit for the number of people in private gatherings, but recommendation of 10 people maximum or 3 “bubbles”.
- Increase in the capacity limits of dining rooms:
- 10 people or 3 “bubbles” per table
- 50% capacity
As of February 14, 2022:
- Gyms and spas will be able to resume their activities (capacity limit of 50%).
As of February 21, 2022:
- End of the store capacity limit.
- Theatres and cinemas: maintenance of the capacity limit of 50%, but end of the maximum capacity of 500 people.
As of February 28, 2022:
- Telework ceases to be an obligation and becomes a recommendation.
- Theatres and cinemas: 100% capacity
- Opening of bars at 50% capacity (without dance and karaoke)
As of March 14, 2022:
- Opening of restaurants, bars and concert halls at 100% capacity.
For more information, please consult the Government of Quebec’s website.