Several regions in Quebec change alert level zonesJune 7, 2021
Last week, the government announced a change of alert level for several regions.
Beginning Monday, June 7, 2021:
All regions currently in red zone will change to orange zone,:
- Island of Montreal
- Parts of Estrie, Chaudière-Appalaches and Bas-Saint-Laurent
- Restaurant dining rooms will open. A maximum of two people per table, from different addresses may be accompanied by their minor children. Members of households living together can also dine together at the same table. It will be forbidden for guests to change tables while in a restaurant. With the exception of fast food, reservations will be mandatory. A record of customers who dined should also be kept.
The following regions will change to yellow:
- Eastern Bas-Saint-Laurent region (currently in orange zone)
- Restaurant dining rooms will open. Occupants of two households can dine together at the same table. A record of customers who dined should also be kept.
- Bars, breweries, taverns and casinos will open (with restrictions).
The following regions will change to green:
- Restaurants will be permitted to seat up to 10 people together at the same table. A record of customers who dined should also be kept.
To find out more about what is permitted and what is not, consult the government’s website.