NOTICE: This page regarding COVID-19 information and protocols may be out of date. RCC members looking for clarification regarding this resource are asked to email email@example.com.
This spring, we had an unpredictable time with the confinement and mandatory closures imposed by the various levels of government.
Since then, we must continue to make progress, despite strict health measures, to ensure the health and safety of employees, customers and the community.
This document presents the various tools that were developed during the first wave. We’ve put them all together to help you easily find the answers to your questions, to your needs.
RCC team continues to work hard to support you.
WE WORK TO HELP YOU
Retail Council of Canada promotes the interests of retailers in Canada through effective advocacy, communication and education activities.
RCC is proud to have been on the front lines of supporting its retail members through this unprecedented period. Here are our main gains since the beginning of the crisis:
- Support in the application of wearing the mask
- Commercial rents
- Reopening on Sundays
- Easing on opening hours
- Opening of garden centres
- Communication with the SPVM
- The Blue Basket
- Salary employed Wage subsidy Maximum loads for trucks Plastic bags
- MAPAQ and regulatory compliance
- Labeling and Charter of the French Language
- Essential service and operational integrity Job