Last Sunday, the Quebec government announced changes in the color levels for some regions. Note that we have been advised that these changes will lead to an increase in public health inspections, possibly carried out by police forces, to ensure the presence of adequate and / or reinforced health measures (number of people in stores allowing social distancing, management of bottlenecks, etc.).
The sectors that are turning orange are:
- Part of the territory of the Capitale-Nationale, made up of:
- The City of Quebec;
- MRC de La Jacques-Cartier;
- MRC de La Côte-de-Beaupré;
- MRC de L’Île-d’Orléans.
For businesses, the recommendations for this level are expressed as follows:
- 1 person per household
- Delivery services and help from privileged relatives for people at high risk of complications
The sectors that turn yellow are:
- Part of the Laurentians territory, made up of:
- MRC de la Rivière-du-Nord;
- MRC de Deux-Montagnes;
- MRC de Mirabel;
- MRC de Thérèse-De Blainville;
- The south of Lanaudière, more precisely:
- MRC Les Moulins;
- MRC de L’Assomption.