Grow with Google Retail Recovery Series: Holiday Focus
Retail Council of Canada has partnered with Google Canada to provide Grow with Google: Retail Recovery, a virtual education series to share insights, tools, products and case studies to accelerate your digital readiness and help you navigate the road ahead. Recordings of past sessions are available below.
Holiday Focus Part 1: Preparing for a reimagined holiday season
Google experts share consumer insights into how Canadians are thinking about this holiday season and tips for how to prepare your retail business for the most eComm-driven holiday on record.
- Answer the what, when, and where of holiday: How might the pandemic impact what consumers buy and from whom? How will new behaviours impact when gifters cross off wish lists? Will consumers be ready to return to store?
- Learn more about products across Google Ads, YouTube, Google My Business and Google Trends that can help you plan into holiday uncertainty and achieve your business objectives
- Put hands to keyboard with actionable recommendations that will help you win the most unprecedented holiday season yet
Holiday Focus Part 2: Winning the holidays with a fast mobile experience
Google experts uncovers changes in Canadian consumer behaviour and the importance of mobile in winning retail’s biggest moment of the year.
- 40% of consumers prefer to complete their entire shopping journey on mobile, and yet many companies still think about web and app experiences in silos (fragmented org structure, separate KPIs, etc), and value conversion differently across platforms.
- In order to reach the goals, it’s critical for businesses to centre their mobile strategy around the user journey, building a seamless mobile experience across web and apps.
Holiday Focus Part 3: Win the holidays with shopping
In this webinar a Google expert shares tips on building your Google Shopping Solutions strategy and how to maximize the value of the Google Merchant Centre.
- The average online shopping journey has over 140 touchpoints that infuance what people buy and who they buy it from
Holiday Focus Part 4: Black Friday / Cyber Monday recap and anchoring to ambition heading into 2021
In this webinar a Google expert presents unique challenges for retailers of all sizes. Retailers are faced with tough decisions – closing and reopening stores, fluctuating supply chains, and protecting employees.
Google expert will share the 3 things to do to win 2021’s Retail Jump Ball:
- Start your business planning with e-Commerce
- Differentiating yourself has never been more important
- Prioritize nimbleness and speed of action
Watch the recorded webinar for the full insights.